Turn on thread page Beta

And so it begins... watch

ReputationRep:
    Sup y'all, and welcome...

I am a overworked, overwhelmed and unhappy individual who has been struggling over the past year to manage with the GSCE workload thanks to these god-saken, unnecessary, unwanted, annoying, insufferable (*chokes a little*) (*calms down*) 'improvements' to the specification.

Buut, I've realised how close GCSEs actually are and that I need to start REVISINGGGGG. So hopefully this blog will motivate me. Though I tend to drop things like these almost the day I start them. Note this because I do this with pretty much everything/one/dream.

Sad, isn't it.

One thing I can't drop, however, is this one stupid idea in my head. I want to be an animator. Now I know, I suck at art, there are N. O. J. O. B. S. in animation and there's nothing about me that is special enough to make me the next Rebecca Sugar or Pendleton Ward.
    But apparently that wont sway me.
    I want to animate and create my own world, craft it with my own two hands (minecraft?), and see it help someone the way the animation I have had the pleasure of experiencing has helped me. I wouldn't be the person I am without it. I owe it to the animation world to do my part, small as it may be.

So I need to move past these damned GCSEs, grow my grades () in art, swing my parents into my favour, suffer through the endless rejection that will surely come my way and just animate. Just animate.

Umm, bit long and lame but welcome all the same. Also, I would welcome the mac because I have no laptop to practice animation on.

Account #1
    Evangememe

(Now to stop avoiding that Art hwk!!!)
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Hey! Best of luck with your blog and your GCSEs! You'll be amazing I'm sure. Being an animator would be so interesting!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Just wanted to say, my friend wants to be an animator too! Best of luck ❤️
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dogsinadais)
    Just wanted to say, my friend wants to be an animator too! Best of luck ❤️
    Thank you so much! Sorry I haven't been on; I'm on halfterm and I've fallen into a depression spiral again 😅

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    Hey! Best of luck with your blog and your GCSEs! You'll be amazing I'm sure. Being an animator would be so interesting!
    Thank youu! I'll try my best 😊

ReputationRep:
    (If this doesn't work out as a post, It's because this platform is confusing asf)

Sup y'all!

I'm back! Haven't dropped this blog quite yet 😉

I'm on half-term and God help me. My revision timetable is currently under a pile of old plates that I'm little scared to touch considering the jam is black now. I didn't even know at was possible. So my conclusion is that there is some unidentified bacteria that has never been seen before and I'm not one to mess with that.

You can imagine just how well revision is going 😓

In fact, I got up yesterday and spent the entire day watching anime and cartoons in the same position on my bed and the buttcrease is still there today. I'm so disappointed in myself... and sorry that you had to read that.

But I feel a lot more motivated today so we will see how things go 🤗.

I also showered for the first time in 5 days so that was interesting. Sometimes I forget what it's like to be clean. Who knows what you'll find in your hair after 5 days. Especially because I am a total slob and that bomb carbonara I made two days ago had actually dried onto my arm and I hadn't even noticed.

bUT I am clean now and motivated and I'm going to stop grossing out the unfortunate souls who have read this and actually do some revision.

You are welcome

Account #2
    Evangememe

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.