The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

four whole numbers are each rounded to the nearest 10. The sum of the four rounded numbers is 90.what is the maximum possible sum of the original four numbers?
Original post by evesolefigueras
four whole numbers are each rounded to the nearest 10. The sum of the four rounded numbers is 90.what is the maximum possible sum of the original four numbers?

Lol how is this related to the original post? :biggrin:
But to answer your question, the answer I got is 106
(edited 6 years ago)
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee at my house
how 2 basic maths
not sure
no where3
Dunno
Dunno
Original post by esmith407
Where can I find mathswatch’s worksheet answers?

Dy
hiya
Hi. I was wondering for my students where could I find all the answers. If you know please tell me because this is very important
Original post by Duhitzme
Hi. I was wondering for my students where could I find all the answers. If you know please tell me because this is very important

https://www.maricourt.net/uploads/web/31337/docs/Mathswatch the_higher_worksheets_ebook_answers.pdf
(edited 5 years ago)
email mathswatch the answers.
:007::007::007::k::k::k::colondollar:
Original post by evesolefigueras

Rounded to the nearest 10 means each value can go 5 up and 5 down.
If the rounded numbers add to 90, the biggest value of the original numbers is if you add the upper bound.
So each number would have an extra +5 to it and there's 4 numbers so 90 + (5*4) = 110
Btw who is a frikin man here :e
**** sorry it sended for no reason!

Latest