Turn on thread page Beta

Do boys prefer skinny girls or thick? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    tbh, in reality, different boys just have different preferences on what they like. you will definitely find someone that likes you the way you are, no matter what you look like X
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerry)
    have you ever actually been to bed with a woman that size? cos my first girlfriend was as thin as her, yeah she was hot and we got on great but fu cking her was like fu cking a skeleton. not attractive at all when you can't grab them too hard out of fear that you will snap them. she would definitely be more desirable with a bit of weight on.
    Not quite that thin, but pretty close.
    BMI 15 women are not as delicate as you are making out.

If your taste differs to mine on this, that's fine. There's no right or wrong on this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    chubby chaser? or gay...
    No, I like skinny girls and girls who aren't skinny (not obese), I think they're both nice. I don't go specifically for chubby or obese girls lmao

ReputationRep:
    Curvy. With nice boobs and a nice ass, but not obese.
    I'm not into very skinny girls, but some of my friends are.

ReputationRep:
    All I seen is that most of the guys in here prefer skinny girls and the rest of the guys are like "but she would snap like a twig". What is going on??? :ahee:

(Original post by tiarichards16)
    All I seen is that most of the guys in here prefer skinny girls and the rest of the guys are like "but she would snap like a twig". What is going on??? :ahee:

It proves to me that you can never please everyone, so just shouldn't care about what others think of your appearance!

ReputationRep:
    It proves to me that you can never please everyone, so just shouldn't care about what others think of your appearance!
    I know that's why I just be myself

ReputationRep:
    Nice face, personality and a nice bum is what I like. I think People are confusing thick for overweight. Boobs don’t really matter to me, in fact the bigger the boob the less attractive imo. Surprised most guys are saying they don’t like girls with nice bums.

ReputationRep:
    kim k body
    Personally, I wouldn't go for a Kim K body because it takes effort to get that body plus I prefer a girl's body more natural rather than them working hard to look as good as that. Then again, everyone has different opinions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RockyDennis)
    I was with a girl with INCREDIBLE assetts one time, double Ds and the most insane waist to hip ratio I've ever seen in my life, almost superhuman ratio. Literally miniature waist. She had a jaw-dropping figure. And guess what, she was completely slim. It's ******** that you need to be "thick" to have great assetts.
    Thankyou sir! It really annoys me when overweight girls automatically call themselves 'curvy'. Not saying they're not beautiful, just reaffirming your point that curvy is a body shape not a weight! A woman with a defined waist and balanced boobs and hips is curvy. You can be very slim and have that ratio or slightly overweight and still have that ratio

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2018
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.