Turn on thread page Beta

Should I tell my crush that I like him on Valentines Day...? watch

I have known this boy for a year now, we are in different classes this year but occasionally we walk to the bus stop together after college. I honestly don't expect him to reply or anything just that I don't want to be regret not telling him my true feelings after graduating from college.

ReputationRep:
    Might as well tell him now because if you wait till valentines and he ends up not liking you or he has a girlfriend then it's obviously not going to be a memorable or happy valentines for you.

ReputationRep:
    Why wait for valentines day? Just tell him now, no time like the present

ReputationRep:
    If you don't want those "what if" scenarios playing out in your head couples of months after you graduate from college you should definitely tell your crush that you like him. Good luck in advance!

ReputationRep:
    I swear valenties day has already passed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FloralLuxe)
    I swear valenties day has already passed
    its on feb 14 and its feb 7 rn

ReputationRep:
    Just do it...you'll probably regret not doing that doing it itself.

ReputationRep:
    do it!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    he might already have a gf so just bear that in mind

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2018
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.