Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Currently a first year doing Medical Sciences :woo: I know it's early but some of you might appreciate this. I know I need it right now to help me be on track

Have always wanted to do Medicine but due to mediocre AS grades :yucky: I sadly didn't apply :unsure:
    GCSEs: 9 A*s 4 As
    A levels: 2 As 1 B
    I did a lot of work experience and volunteering before before year 13 but only doing volunteering at Jacari to tutor kids at the moment:rave:
    I'm starting volunteering at a carehome every week from next month so that should be fun :shakecane:

Let's encourage each other along the way :ahee:
    Who knows this might end up being my diary log :mmm:

Join me in my hopefully successful journey :thumbsup:

Spoiler:
    Show

Also, is anyone attending the Royal Society of Medicine information evening on the 6th of April on doing Med as a graduate?

http://www.rsm.ac.uk/events/events-l...e-options.aspx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 7, 2018

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.