Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Best law firm merch you've ever seen? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notorious_B.I.G.)
    There's always a first! It is done every year, and it's the Law School name and only a single sponsor on the back.

Not sure why I am saying this, if my old Law School is literally the only one which does this.
    It might not be the only one - it’s just the only one I have heard of.

Now thinking about it, I think I recall seeing a lot of them on the campus a few years ago - just assumed they were exec ones.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J-SP)
    It might not be the only one - it’s just the only one I have heard of.

Now thinking about it, I think I recall seeing a lot of them on the campus a few years ago - just assumed they were exec ones.
    Really? Well, you might have seen me then. I was the tall one in a grey hoodie, and probably had a pocket full of Roses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohanGRK)
    Nah, they've rolled them out for their Careers Fairs

I haven't seen the Slaughters document folder or pen, so I'm feeling slightly neglected (I do have a lot of pencils to compensate for that though)

Edit: Is the Macfarlanes pen one of those regular thin uniball ones with the firm's branding on it, or something special?
    No, it was actually quite thick (for a pen) covered with s very, very, very high quality plastic cover (felt like faux leather in a way) and was super comfortable to write with. Used it till the very last drop of ink!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Notorious_B.I.G.)
    There's always a first! It is done every year, and it's the Law School name and only a single sponsor on the back.

Not sure why I am saying this, if my old Law School is literally the only one which does this.
    Tbf, we do love our stash and wear it with pride no matter what subject/society/sport you do (or don't do).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Fergo)
    No, it was actually quite thick (for a pen) covered with s very, very, very high quality plastic cover (felt like faux leather in a way) and was super comfortable to write with. Used it till the very last drop of ink!
    I think that they've stopped offering those However, a lot of firms, including BLP, Ashurst, Slaughters, Macfarlanes, and CC, seem to offer you these really nice uniball pens with the ultra-fine 0.3mm tip. Even though they feel cheap and undistinctive, they slide across the pages really easily. I'll confess that I've nicked quite a few

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Tbf, we do love our stash and wear it with pride no matter what subject/society/sport you do (or don't do).

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, it made me think that it was something to do with being a campus uni. You do see it a lot at Durham and Oxbridge too -- but a lot less at the quasi-campus Bristol. We're tacky mother****as, in short.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.