Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

When I'm in the library and I sit at the computers they always sit a seat away from me. Also in my lessons they always move to the furthest edge of the desk but I don't think it's because I smell. Any ideas?

so what , people don't normally sit right next to someone if theres a free seat with some distance

No guy normally sits right next to a girl they barley know , some guys still don’t sit right next to girls the now well , plus , if a girl is Good looking some guys don’t sit next to her coz they think that the girl might find it creepy, and also if the girl isn’t good looking then they don’t wanna get close to her coz she might think they like her
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• Political Ambassador

Political Ambassador
    I sat a seat away from a girl in my lecture because I don’t know her and the row was empty. Like wtf why would you sit right next to someone you don’t know if there’s more free space around. It’s just weird. It’s nothing personal OP, don’t take it to heart.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.