Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi I'm a qualified electrician and a qualified refrigeration engineer.
    I'm looking to retrain as either a quantity surveyor or a building surveyor. As I have a house/bills etc I would have to go down the earn as you learn 5year degree route. I'm looking to see if there are any employers out there that would be looking to invest in someone hardworking and passionate, if you know any employers please let me know so I can get in touch and put things into motion.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2018
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.