Turn on thread page Beta

Can anyone help me find the name of the anime I'm describing watch

ReputationRep:
    Its got a black haired generic ish male protagonist who is practically worshipped at school as the coolest kid there but due to his friend telling him they all hate him at the start of highschool he is paranoid and has anxiety

The way how he acts while paranoid draws people to him as they all think he's cool even though he's scared and makes lots of comedic scenarios take place

Its a comedy and he has a group of 3 lads who are obsessed with how cool he is and a rival school group their leader popular like the protagonist though he is actually aware of his own popularity.

ReputationRep:
    It ends on a high note with the protagonist's friend telling him at a festival that he had lied to him at the start of the year and everyone loves him

ReputationRep:
    lol dk what anime it is, but do u know where u seen it ??

ReputationRep:
    On you tube sadly and it was when I was either going highschool or just left so in that sense I'm screwed
    I'm 18 now so yeah .....

ReputationRep:
    It was really funny too damn

ReputationRep:
    omg ur tryin to find an anime that u seen ages ago lol, try to go on youtube n check animes out.
    btw how on earth did u still remember after so long?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mizmiz1)
    omg ur tryin to find an anime that u seen ages ago lol, try to go on youtube n check animes out.
    btw how on earth did u still remember after so long?
    Its just that good of a comedy I suppose plus haven't you heard I'm sakamotto clearly has been made by someone who watched the anime I'm talking about as their really quite similar in atmosphere and comedy type to the point that I feel like their made by the same person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lejax)
    Its just that good of a comedy I suppose plus haven't you heard I'm sakamotto clearly has been made by someone who watched the anime I'm talking about as their really quite similar in atmosphere and comedy type to the point that I feel like their made by the same person
    wow i know now who i should ask when i wanna watch a new anime

ReputationRep:
    that anime your trying to find, is hiding somewhere cuz its damn hard to find

ReputationRep:
    Found its called hands kun

ReputationRep:

Sei Handa's high school life is one that many teenagers would love to have. He is admired by both students and teachers alike for his calligraphy skills and he even has his own fan club known as the Handa Army. Unfortunately for Sei, who has a unique talent for misreading situations, his extreme anxiety has convinced him that everyone in school hates him! The more people fawn over him, the more he is convinced that he is being bullied. The members of the Handa Army are equally clueless, misreading every word and action from Sei as something grand or heroic and completely unaware that their daily attempts to guard him from the school's various weirdos make Sei think that they are dangerous stalkers. Will anyone ever figure out what's really going on here, or will this cycle of craziness continue until graduation?

ReputationRep:
    Cool, will have to watch it now , sound like a great anime

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.