Just found out my ex-weed dealer is a sex offender Watch

UrbanGrafitti
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Soo long story short- When I was younger (about 3-4 years ago) I was a stupid and decided to smoke weed very occasionally- just because I thought it was "cool" and I was curious...

I used to buy weed off this older guy who I guessed was in his mid-twenties at the time- he asked for my email address once as he was telling me about some work-experience thing and he forwarded me the information which was helpful at the time.

Anyways I logged into that email for the first time since and I was reading through my old emails (this was an email i'd barely used with none of my private information on it) and i clicked on his name as I saw the email he had sent me

His name came up (real name I assumed-He'd always told me a fake name before, I guess he wanted to keep private which im not bothered by)

So I googled his name to check if there were any news reports on him recently as he had told me that he'd been arrested for a few years for drug-related offences.

SO i googled him and a report came up with a bloody picture of him and i was SHOCKED- he did not get arrested for drugs but because he bloody r*ped and beat a teenage boy!

Anyways im sat here a bit upset because ive realised i put myself in danger bc i thought i was a bad gyal

Actually maybe not because it was a boy and im a girl idk maybe he is gay????

Still though im shocked

If i was my own daughter id put myself up for adoption rn

IM ACC SHOOK

he still texts me every few months asking if i wanna buy anything and asking how i am- I havent since 2014 and i do not intend to.

Anyways im dumb. Opinions?????
shameful_burrito
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Block his number and email address and avoid contact.
UrbanGrafitti
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by The Night King)
Block his number and email address and avoid contact.
I think youre right & I will do. Had to get that off my chest, I'm more upset at myself for being a dumb sh*t, thank you
shameful_burrito
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by UrbanGrafitti)
I think youre right & I will do. Had to get that off my chest, I'm more upset at myself for being a dumb sh*t, thank you
Stuff like this happens. Don’t blame yourself for it Np
Shanitah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Block him
Wilhelmj
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I don’t think your ‘dumb’ it’s normal to want to be pleasant with people who are nice to you. But with people like that you’ve just got to disengage with them completely, don’t respond to anymore messages he’s sends you and you’ll be fine. 😊
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (281)
92.43%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (23)
7.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed