Turn on thread page Beta

Right so me and this boy have been getting onit (flirting and texting all the time) for well over 6 months, on and off, he’s ****ed me off quite a few times and honestly i’ve never stop liking him...he has fingered other girls whilst i have liked him... he’s stoped talking to me for a few weeks or so and then always drifted back and claimed that he has liked me, for a month or so we’re now officially ‘speaking’ (just before you go out) but the thing is...we’ve been speaking for about a month or so and we have only met up once and it has been with other people..he doesn’t talk about it in school and all his friends call him names and make fun of him for not speaking to me, we call every single night for more than 3 hours at least but there always really awkward silences and the conversation never flows!! i agreed that i would do stuff with him (sexually) but as we never meet we have never got chance- some of his friends tell me i’m too good for him, i don’t know what to do now as i really don’t want to end it but don’t see this going anywhere, and as the other times we haven’t spoke, he’s been on my mind 24/7, if i think about it i do not like him but if i saw him with another girl it would kill me, WHAT DO I DO?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    WHAT DO I DO?!

Try stop being such a MUG.

cut him off. theres plenty more fish in the sea. dont let this D***head waste ur time.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.