Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

neighbours harrasing us watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So I previously posted how our neighbors harass us by deliberately parking their car too close to my parents and how the wife's brother who doesn't even live there shouted and swore at my parent because my mum was taking pictures of his car as he parked it too close.

But my parents aren't doing anything about it, except they called the neighbor hood watchdog once and even though the watchdog told the neighbors not too, they still do it.
    And today it just got out of hand, she parked too close to my dads car and in front of him was a van so he had no space to get out so I was nearly late for uni, so my dad had to take my mum's car.
    I said bang on their door and wake them up and tell them to move their car, but my parents said no. And today I called the metropolitan police but then hung up because I thought my parent will shout at me, but my parents don't do anything about it, and the neighbors keep doing it .

Any help

ReputationRep:
    Leave it to your parents.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doodle_333)
    Leave it to your parents.
    but they aren't doing anything about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pisces42)
    but they aren't doing anything about it
    That's up to them. It's their house so if they prefer to have the car too close than argue with their neighbours (and sometimes it's not worth the fight) then that's their decision, not yours.

ReputationRep:
    So I previously posted how our neighbors harass us by deliberately parking their car too close to my parents and how the wife's brother who doesn't even live there shouted and swore at my parent because my mum was taking pictures of his car as he parked it too close.

But my parents aren't doing anything about it, except they called the neighbor hood watchdog once and even though the watchdog told the neighbors not too, they still do it.
    And today it just got out of hand, she parked too close to my dads car and in front of him was a van so he had no space to get out so I was nearly late for uni, so my dad had to take my mum's car.
    I said bang on their door and wake them up and tell them to move their car, but my parents said no. And today I called the metropolitan police but then hung up because I thought my parent will shout at me, but my parents don't do anything about it, and the neighbors keep doing it .

Any help
    If it’s making you late to uni then seek advice from a student counsellor. They will be able to advise you legally.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doodle_333)
    That's up to them. It's their house so if they prefer to have the car too close than argue with their neighbours (and sometimes it's not worth the fight) then that's their decision, not yours.
    but I'm saying report them to the police

ReputationRep:
    but I'm saying report them to the police
    It's not your house so not your decision.

Besides the police aren't going to waste time on someone 'parking too close'.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2018
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.