Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So recently I have been finding it way tougher to revise for GCSE LAW it is so bothersome I am currently at a stage where I need to memorise a book of 75% of the syllabus. I am worried cause my exams are coming up in a few months and I haven't even gotten into the past papers I need help with a game plan of some sorts, you know how I go about handling all this.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by AspiringAccount)
    So recently I have been finding it way tougher to revise for GCSE LAW it is so bothersome I am currently at a stage where I need to memorise a book of 75% of the syllabus. I am worried cause my exams are coming up in a few months and I haven't even gotten into the past papers I need help with a game plan of some sorts, you know how I go about handling all this.
    Get a revision book or make really fast revision notes. 150 pages down to 25. fer all the past papers and keep trying questions as that will find the gaps in knowledge quickly plus get you used to answer format. Do 1 or 2 a day. Memorising a book sounds wasteful and ineffective.

Mark schemes and past papers from the exam site plus a revision note book. Fit it into your revision timetable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Get a revision book or make really fast revision notes. 150 pages down to 25. fer all the past papers and keep trying questions as that will find the gaps in knowledge quickly plus get you used to answer format. Do 1 or 2 a day. Memorising a book sounds wasteful and ineffective.

Mark schemes and past papers from the exam site plus a revision note book. Fit it into your revision timetable.
    All right thanks for the help.

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone I give my mum a student Mc flurry and I know I shouldn’t Off. Everyone nearly does it for there friends and family I copied. I know now I shouldn’t Off and feel so bad now. I have a meeting with my boss and don’t know what to say or do. Anyone think I’d get fired? Thanks amie Mc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmieeMc25)
    Hey everyone I give my mum a student Mc flurry and I know I shouldn’t Off. Everyone nearly does it for there friends and family I copied. I know now I shouldn’t Off and feel so bad now. I have a meeting with my boss and don’t know what to say or do. Anyone think I’d get fired? Thanks amie Mc
    Yo you posted on the wrong thread son.

ReputationRep:
    Yo you posted on the wrong thread son.
    Sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmieeMc25)
    Sorry
    Nah there ain't no need to apologize don't be guilty of an accident.

ReputationRep:
    Nah there ain't no need to apologize don't be guilty of an accident.
    Looking advice just

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 8, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.