Turn on thread page Beta

Overcoming doing nothing AT WORK watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I find myself searching for cars or on TSR more lately all day at work. It's an apprenticeship in sales on a very good wage.

My last 2 have been ended because i've literally done nothing whilst at work. And never revised at school - not a clue why, just never wanted to.

Any tips?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    This doesn't work for everyone but it worked for me. I kept an elastic band around my wrist and whenever I could feel myself getting distracted I would ping it. It got me back on track.

ReputationRep:
    Have you got tasks to do but you just can't be arsed to do them?

Or have you not got enough work to do?

If it's the first then prepare for it to end badly for you if you dont shape up.

If it's the second, just ask your manager/supervisor for any tasks jobs that need doing or could do!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.