Knowledge Prodigy

Watch
learn2kn
Badges: 1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Is it possible to become a knowledge prodigy?
Angel_Chen
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by learn2kn)
Is it possible to become a knowledge prodigy?
idk, depends on your definition of a knowledge prodigy.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
yes :smug:
learn2kn
Just attempting to engage more relevant conversation for a "student/teacher" forum! In this age of social networking mentality, I know that will be difficult.
learn2kn
(Original post by Angel_Chen)
idk, depends on your definition of a knowledge prodigy.
A knowledge prodigy would be similar to an erudite person (without emphasis on "a particular subject"): An erudite person has both deep and broad familiarity with general subjects and is usually knowledgeable in a particular subject, by virtue of study and extensive reading of the subject's literature. This is an important topic for me; as I am developing a program to empower those interested in a general college-level foundation covering most popular subjects.
username3150658
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Probably - do you have any special reason why you would want to become a knowledge prodigy?

You’ll probably have to read all the time + practice erythannnnggg.
DrSocSciences
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
A knowledge prodigy is a redundant role, as there is now universal access to infinite information. Don't bother.
learn2kn
(Original post by DrSocSciences)
A knowledge prodigy is a redundant role, as there is now universal access to infinite information. Don't bother.
"... universal access to infinite information"; for whom? In your BOX maybe! I was hoping for serious dialog from learners and educators.
DrSocSciences
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by learn2kn)
"... universal access to infinite information"; for whom? In your BOX maybe! I was hoping for serious dialog from learners and educators.
Maybe, when you are able to spell your own terms of reference.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (5)
4.2%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (19)
15.97%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (21)
17.65%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (15)
12.61%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (37)
31.09%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (22)
18.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise