The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Sussex Uni New Student Village

Hey i was just wondering if anyone knew the flat and house sizes for the new student village? Also how many rooms will be ready for September. I am currently an undergraduate with an unconditional offer so was wondering what are my chances of getting this accommodation if i put it first?
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by livyuni200
Hey i was just wondering if anyone knew the flat and house sizes for the new student village? Also how many rooms will be ready for September. I am currently an undergraduate with an unconditional offer so was wondering what are my chances of getting this accommodation if i put it first?

Hi, I'm applying for accommodation at Sussex with the 'New Student Village' as my first choice, as it looks way better than the others available! So fingers crossed it's ready for Sept. "18!

I emailed Sussex Uni Housing looking for an answer to a few Qs about the NSV, and they told me this:

"The New Village is still being built so we cannot guarantee at this stage that it will be ready for September. We should only have a maximum of 300 rooms available for September. Like every other residences, we cannot guarantee preferences as it depends on availability.The finished residence should have a launderette but I cannot guarantee it will be ready for September. Other launderettes are available on campus.All residences on campus are at walking distance from the library."So, there you go! I'm still defo applying for it though :smile: Hope this helped!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending