Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    when will the open unveristy confirm attence? i started on the 3rd off the feb 2018. i was due my maintence loan on the 5th. it now the 8th off feb. and my payment is schelled. but awaiting confermation? im getting very worried as i have loads to buy. i need buy a laptop printer, everything. i have nothing and struggling. im with the OU. but trying to get a answer when the OU confirm no1 giving me a answer. Is anyone in my boat? or when you started the ou for the 1st time how long after you started on the date did it take for them to confirm ? how long till you got paid
    please someone reply.....
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by gemmawilson2018)
    when will the open unveristy confirm attence? i started on the 3rd off the feb 2018. i was due my maintence loan on the 5th. it now the 8th off feb. and my payment is schelled. but awaiting confermation? im getting very worried as i have loads to buy. i need buy a laptop printer, everything. i have nothing and struggling. im with the OU. but trying to get a answer when the OU confirm no1 giving me a answer. Is anyone in my boat? or when you started the ou for the 1st time how long after you started on the date did it take for them to confirm ? how long till you got paid
    please someone reply.....
    Hi GemmaWilson2018,

While I can't give a definite answer on when the Open University will send the confirmation, I do know that they often send it 2 weeks after the start of the course.

It may be worthwhile contacting the OU directly, they may be able to send it now however I can't guarantee it.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

John.

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.