Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

No friends :( HELP watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So i was getting bullied in high school during first year so much that i had to take therapies and now i have social phobia and depression because of that,so when i finished first year i decided to be home schooled and it's been a year and the only time when i go out is once a week to grocery shopping and that's it ! I'm so scared to go out i get panic attacks all the time,but real problem is that i spent my 16th birthday alone crying in my room and when parents asked me why i didn't invite anyone i said that everyone is so fake and i never told them that i actually have no one to invite,,they don't even know that i was getting bullied.But now in 3 months it's my 17 birthday i'm going to spend it alone again..What do i do ?! I don't want my parents to know that i don't have anyone..And i can't go out because of social phobia,even if i could i can't just approach someone and say do you want to be my friend..Everyone here where i live is so mean and i spend 24/7 in my house,i'm depressed all the time.. Help !!!

ReputationRep:
    maybe try looking for a job, that will help build your confidence and you can find some good people there

ReputationRep:
    I’m your friend 💜💜
    I don’t think that you should lie to your parents. Speak to them about the bullying and how it’s made you feel and tell them that you won’t have company.

Im sorry that you have to go through something as disgusting as bullying. If you need a chat, pop up x
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but you need to stand up and face your anxiety. There's no other way round it. If you want to change then you need to face your fears.

Take small steps, going to the corner shop and buying something, then going to a fast food place and ordering a meal et cetra then maybe find a job which involves interacting with people (such as a fast food place!)

If you continue to cry then don't expect to see you develop which will impact you in the future in ways you probably don't see yet (jobs, dating, well being et cetra)...

ReputationRep:
    Reminds me of some anime I watched... What was it again... Oh yeah:

Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!

Oh wait, you wanted advice... Erm, look for a local hobby group like a book club or tennis or something.

ReputationRep:
    Feeling like this is hurting u obviously but sharing it already is a good step.. The world is a better place already coz your in it x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.