The Student Room Group

Interview went very well but no reply yet😰

Hi,So I had my interview for PGCE on Tuesday and it went really well. I was even asked if I had other offers... So I was under the impression that I walked with an offer.The interviewer said he won't keep me waiting and that he will get back to me the next day, which is yesterday.I am still waiting and starting to question my performance..Should I worry?
no point worrying. just wait.
Original post by Rml18
Hi,So I had my interview for PGCE on Tuesday and it went really well. I was even asked if I had other offers... So I was under the impression that I walked with an offer.The interviewer said he won't keep me waiting and that he will get back to me the next day, which is yesterday.I am still waiting and starting to question my performance..Should I worry?

He probably needs to submit his decision to the applications team who will then let you know. Unfortunately these things can take some time and it's very unusual that a decision can be communicated in such a short space of time. Unfortunately all you can do is wait. I would recommend you give it at least a week or two before emailing as it's likely your decision is just making its way through the processes.
Reply 3
Original post by Charlotte's Web
He probably needs to submit his decision to the applications team who will then let you know. Unfortunately these things can take some time and it's very unusual that a decision can be communicated in such a short space of time. Unfortunately all you can do is wait. I would recommend you give it at least a week or two before emailing as it's likely your decision is just making its way through the processes.

Yeah that make sense...Thanks.
Original post by Rml18

If he said that he would get back to you yesterday then ring them up ASAP and ask whether that’s true or not. It’s a reasonable question and will let the admissions team know that someone is making undeliverable promises to applicants if it isn’t true.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending