Turn on thread page Beta

JP Morgan Apprenticeship 2018: Insight Evening watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PureK)
    Thank you for your advice, it wasn't at all scary as i thought it would be. Once i got chatting the time flew so so quickly
    That’s great, I thought the same - good luck to you I hope you get good news next week

ReputationRep:
    It was a really good evening, I had nerves but good nerves about it! But Once I got chatting it was nice to meet all the managers and apprentices. Also seeing all familiar faces from the assessment centre was great! Charlotte, I think I remember you, but Im not sure! Pm me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KCog)
    That’s great, I thought the same - good luck to you I hope you get good news next week
    Aww thank you! Good Luck! The wait is killing me! We would have found out by today if it wasn't for the dreaded snow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackjoycejj)
    Hi guys, I think I remember you both from the insight evening. How did you find getting home after the one in London?
    What did you look like?
    Getting home was alright, took about 2.5 hrs but I had college work to do so I just did it on the train.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Out of curiosity, what is the salary for the apprenticeship programme? Have you been informed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BusMan21)
    Out of curiosity, what is the salary for the apprenticeship programme? Have you been informed?
    It works out at about 22,500 a year but after the apprenticeship it should go up to about 30,000 or even more depending on your role
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatboylemon)
    What did you look like?
    Getting home was alright, took about 2.5 hrs but I had college work to do so I just did it on the train.
    Short dark hair, beard and retro style glasses. And yeah it was pretty busy on the train, but not too bad at all. Was very snowy when I got back home though!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got through to the video interview?

Just wanted to know if you get a couple chances to record your answer for each question or is it just one shot?
    And.. how long do we get to answer each question?

Thanks in advance guys and the very best of luck xx

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.