Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I have been with my best friend for only a year then we had a fight and fell out then became good friends again. At school we always laugh and have fun but the last few days we have nothing to talk about and she sometimes talks about the past and our fight and it gets me annoyed. And we have these days when I am in a good mood but she’s grumpy and tired so it makes me grumpy aswell which I find irritating. So I don’t know what to do. can someone give advice please?

Moods are very contagious, Maybe try and hang around with other people. A break might be a good idea, especially if she keeps bringing up the past. Just let her no you'll be there if she needs you. Also if your in a good mood it might lighten her mood. Good Luck!

Take a little break from your friend. Talk and hang out with other people. Sometimes you think someone is your best friend but only after time you realize it's not a real friendship. It's just a need to have someone. Take your time.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2018
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.