Asj16598
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Discuss the validity of the following statement,
Unlike Solow's model, Romers model concludes that changes in saving rate do not affect the sustained per capita output growth rate

and

what is the leading economy in the world today? Economist will use two related measures to answer this question, GPD and GPD per capita
Discuss which measure is more important from person's point of view and which better reflects the standard of living? china is experiencing tremendous growth since 1978 and its projected growth is three times more than US growth rate. if china continues to grow at current growth pace it will have larger GDP than US in 2018. Will China be able to close the gap between US in real GDP per capita? what factors can contribute to that? what government policy to promote growth should be used?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (627)
33.67%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (784)
42.11%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (368)
19.76%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (83)
4.46%

Watched Threads