Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've been offered an unconditional offer for UEA and I'm wondering what other students have to say about it. I haven't had a chance to view the uni yet so I'd like to know what the accommodation, teaching and all that stuff is like? Thanks!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi Dan__V, congrats on your offer! :clap2:

For accommodation, we have some really useful 360 videos of the types of residence available at UEA, with a student guiding you round the rooms and facilities. I've popped the links below for you:

Ensuite University Village
    Standard Single Hickling and Barton
    Standard Single Ziggurat
    Standard Twin Ziggurat
    Ensuite Campus

For teaching, UEA was recently awarded Gold in TEF (Teaching Excellence Framework 2017). The BA Accounting and Finance course is principally designed for those who want to enter the accountancy profession and obtain a professional qualification after graduation, and designed to help develop your critical and analytical faculties, leading to expertise in accounting and related skills. You can find out more about the course structure here.

We also have some case studies on our website from Accounting and Finance alumni that might be of interest

Is there anything in particular you wanted to find out about UEA or the course? I'm a UEA Grad (BA History 2015) and have lived in Norwich now for nearly six years, so happy to share my experience

- Laura, UEA Official Rep

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 9, 2018

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.