The Student Room Group

Sciences Po 2018 Intake

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Hi, I applied for the Campus of Le Havre and had my interview on the 28th of March.Anyone knows when will we receive the admission results ? Anyone has been admitted already ?
Hi,
Had my interview on 23rd of march in Reims and still waiting :frown: Do they let you know in case of a rejection?
Original post by Mervmerv
Hi,
Had my interview on 23rd of march in Reims and still waiting :frown: Do they let you know in case of a rejection?

Hi. Sure they'll.
Reply 83
Original post by Mervmerv
Hi,

Yes they do.
I think all the people who had their interviews late March are still waiting (had mine on the 28th and still waiting as well).
Original post by el2109
Yes they do.
I think all the people who had their interviews late March are still waiting (had mine on the 28th and still waiting as well).

Hey, I had mine on the 4th of April. I guess we will have to wait! Probably in mid-May I am guessing they will notify us.
Did anyone try to call up the campus and ask when should we be hearing from them by?
Original post by valentinegarden
Did anyone try to call up the campus and ask when should we be hearing from them by?

Hey,
I had my interview on the 14th of March and I called a few weeks ago and they said that I should expect to receive a reply by the end of this month(so the end of April).
I had my interview in London and the second batch of interviews took place this week. I'm not sure if that plays a role in the response time but my personal assumption is that they'll wait until the end of the interview cycles.
Hey,
I was texting them and received the answer of next week. Then, we should expect to hear the result next week hopefully. Mine is from campus Le Havre.
Does anyone know what we're meant to put in the "waiver" section?
Has anyone who had their interview in late March received a response? My interview was on the 28th of March
Original post by Doremi963
Does anyone know what we're meant to put in the "waiver" section?

Hi,
I think waiver is sth that if you were refused in previous year, you would be asked to have. In case of application at first time, you can attach a blank. (I am not sure, you can mail them for more details).
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 91
I got my acceptance letter from SciencesPo Reims this morning. Is there a Facebook group or anything for the incoming class? Thanks :smile:
Original post by tatianaremy
Has anyone who had their interview in late March received a response? My interview was on the 28th of March

Yes, I received
Original post by hobaolam1999
Hi,
I think waiver is sth that if you were refused in previous year, you would be asked to have. In case of application at first time, you can attach a blank. (I am not sure, you can mail them for more details).

Ah ok, thank you!
Original post by Austut
Hi, so I'm applying to Dijon campus and my interview is on 18th of April. Is anyone here applying to Dijon? Also, does anyone have an idea where my article could be taken from? It's just that most major agencies don't provide much information on Eastern-Central Europe 😯

Hi, I am also applying to Dijon campus. I will be doing my interview in Belgrade on the 23rd of May. I agree, good articles are really hard to find. I started preparing with NY Times and Foreign Affairs, but I eventually ran out of articles... And btw, how did your interview go??!!
Hey,
Anyone knows about the conditional offer. I received an email informing that I have been admitted without any other information. I don't know whether they will give me a conditional offer later or not? If they don't mention anything in the first email (the mail informing result), that means no conditional offer for me?
Hi! So approximately after how long do you think they would get back to after the interview?
After how long would you expect the result after the interview based on your experiences?
Reply 98
Original post by shivuwillpassib
After how long would you expect the result after the interview based on your experiences?

1 month .

Anyone admitted to Le Havre ? Is there a Facebook group ?
Hello,

Can someone tell me about the IB requirement of Sciences Po reims?

I'm planning to apply Reims and Dijon next year.
While researching this year and last year's intakes, I'm very nervous since I'm taking two language and literature (including English and my mother tongue) and Economics HL, and Mathematics, Design Technology, and History SL, and I think I will get 41(6+7+6+7+7+5+3) only for my predicted grades.
But I found numerous applicants who got accepted with 44.

Though I have more than 8 months left I am very very nervous :frown:
Will I able to be accepted?

Quick Reply

Latest