University of Sussex on campus accommodation Watch

nunodacosta88
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Anyone have any recommendations for on campus accommodation? Which residences are the best?
marshalld67
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
it really depends what you want, have you looked at them?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
nunodacosta88
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by marshalld67)
it really depends what you want, have you looked at them?
I'm from South Africa so haven't seen the residences. I'm looking at an ensuite room on campus, a quiet residence, close to everything. I'm a postgraduate student.
marshalld67
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
the site shows everything in the best way honestly. I visited today and they're all super close together apart from stamner court which is alone on the other end of campus. they're building new east slopes at the moment which look very nice. brighthelm are like houses but not ensuite, it's like a bathroom between 2 people and 5 total in the house. Northfield is the current most modern, it's the furthest out but only by like 2 minutes difference and was nice. take a look at the YouTube tours on the Sussex page because it really does show how they are
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
nunodacosta88
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by marshalld67)
the site shows everything in the best way honestly. I visited today and they're all super close together apart from stamner court which is alone on the other end of campus. they're building new east slopes at the moment which look very nice. brighthelm are like houses but not ensuite, it's like a bathroom between 2 people and 5 total in the house. Northfield is the current most modern, it's the furthest out but only by like 2 minutes difference and was nice. take a look at the YouTube tours on the Sussex page because it really does show how they are

Thanks so much for your advice (:
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (219)
92.02%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (19)
7.98%

Watched Threads