The Student Room Group

How do I need to present my evidence?

Hello,

I am thinking to move to France for job that I'd start in May. Once I am there, and in order to submit evidence of how much I am earning to pay for my loan, how do I need to proceed? Payslips needs to be translated?

Thanks
Original post by Student983
Hello,

I am thinking to move to France for job that I'd start in May. Once I am there, and in order to submit evidence of how much I am earning to pay for my loan, how do I need to proceed? Payslips needs to be translated?

Thanks

Hi Student983,

You'd be required to complete an Overseas Assessment form (OVFA) which you can find here. This should be sent with either payslips or a copy of your contract of employment.

Just to let you know, if you're going away for less than 3 months, you won't have to do anything.

Kind regards,

John.
Reply 2
Original post by John B SFE
Hi Student983,

You'd be required to complete an Overseas Assessment form (OVFA) which you can find here. This should be sent with either payslips or a copy of your contract of employment.

Just to let you know, if you're going away for less than 3 months, you won't have to do anything.

Kind regards,

John.

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply. In relation to the payslips from my potential French job, do I need to translate them?

Regards
Hi John,

Thanks for the reply. In relation to the payslips from my potential French job, do I need to translate them?

Regards

Hi Student983,

We do encourage you to send translated evidence as we can't guarantee that we can translate them accurately.

Kind regards,

John.
Reply 4
Original post by John B SFE
Hi Student983,

We do encourage you to send translated evidence as we can't guarantee that we can translate them accurately.

Kind regards,

John.

Hello John

Thanks again for your reply. As the last question about translating or not, which I have very clear that it's in my best interest to do so, I have a last question; Do they need to be translated by an official translator or could I do it myself?

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards.
Hello John

Thanks again for your reply. As the last question about translating or not, which I have very clear that it's in my best interest to do so, I have a last question; Do they need to be translated by an official translator or could I do it myself?

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards.

Hi Student983,

You're very welcome, more than happy to help.

When having the evidence translated, we would recommend that the employer translate the payslips.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

John.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending