The Student Room Group

Name something good that has happened to you today

Hey guys :smile:

The last thread was nearly a year old and had many replies so its time for a fresh thread :yep:

So what good things have happened to you today?

I made a pizza today from scratch for the first time :teehee:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Rum Ham
Hey guys :smile:

The last thread was over a year old and had many replies so its time for a fresh thread :yep:

So what good things have happened to you today?

I made a pizza today from scratch for the first time :teehee:

Survived an encounter with someone who rejected me not too long ago. Luckily there were 72 people in the room.
Reply 2
It was snowing in my town today :eek: really rare for us to have snow actually lay for a while :eek:
Original post by Rum Ham
It was snowing in my town today :eek: really rare for us to have snow actually lay for a while :eek:

Snowing? :emo: It hasn't snowed where I live. I want it to snow!!!

I knuckled down and did some of my maths homework!
Original post by Rum Ham

It's funny how 2018 has brought more snow than we've had for the past 5 years :lol:
had some Haddock Chowder for lunch :coma:
I've had time to sit and play video games for the first time in a few weeks. :h:
Reply 7
It's my papa's 70th birthday today and it's my 5th TSR anniversary :tongue:
ooh new thread! :wpp::woo:

A) it snowed! (we live in some kind of dip but we got snow... but it melted.
B) no work for me tomorrow :no:
Reply 9
Its 7 years today since me and my husband moved into our flat together :smile: :woo:
Reply 10
Got some new cat themed goodies :smile:

IMG_20180215_170108_103.jpg
Reply 11
Day away from the thesis. Well, I was writing at half 3 this morning, so most of the day!
Played ball with the dog for a while......got me away from all that studying for half an hour!
Reply 13
Found out my mum is getting a pet terrapin next week. Will be nice to have another pet in the family :smile:
Reply 14
I am a huge horror fan and today my horror themed wall in my bedroom was finally completed :smile: I love it! :biggrin:
Reply 15
It was the first day of supported study and my it just randomly turned out that the people of my old table I sat at in S2 (Scottish System), all sat at the exact same table today. Two years on!

It sounds stupid but it was really cool and nice since we were all such good friends before we went our separate ways :smile:
Reply 16
Yesterday - my gran got the all clear after a breast cancer scare :biggrin: :woo:
Today - I went to my cooking group today and we made a fry up :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest