Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got an email from QMUL that I was considered as an applicant for the unconditional offer scheme which is new this year. Which gives the potential applicant to turn its conditional offer into an unconditional through a 20-minute interview while also intending taster lectures at the Geography festival. Just wondering if anyone who has done it in the past know what the style of questions are like? Do we focus on a source or is it more like open questions like 'why do you like geography?' and talking about the personal statement?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by thatgeographer)
    I got an email from QMUL that I was considered as an applicant for the unconditional offer scheme which is new this year. Which gives the potential applicant to turn its conditional offer into an unconditional through a 20-minute interview while also intending taster lectures at the Geography festival. Just wondering if anyone who has done it in the past know what the style of questions are like? Do we focus on a source or is it more like open questions like 'why do you like geography?' and talking about the personal statement?
    Ask them. Unless they say otherwise then I dont think it would be an exam , but just be based on your motivations and interest in the uni and the course. In twenty mins then they can only ask you about 4 or 5 questions. Sounds like its worth going for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Ask them. Unless they say otherwise then I dont think it would be an exam , but just be based on your motivations and interest in the uni and the course. In twenty mins then they can only ask you about 4 or 5 questions. Sounds like its worth going for.
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatgeographer)
    Thanks!
    Hi, I was just wondering what your AS and predicted grades were? It would really be helpful!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 23, 2018

University open days

1. Queen Mary University of London
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.