Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I already have a driving license but now I want to have a biker license too.
    Anyone had experience on how the lessons work and tests??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mizmiz1)
    Hi,

I already have a driving license but now I want to have a biker license too.
    Anyone had experience on how the lessons work and tests??
    You'll need to do a CBT first and a motorbike theory test.

Then you take a full test, which depends on your age and size of bike you use to grant you a type of motorbike licence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    You'll need to do a CBT first and a motorbike theory test.

Then you take a full test, which depends on your age and size of bike you use to grant you a type of motorbike licence.
    Whats the full test like n I have been looking at some bikes that I would like to have (kawasaki style) im soon gonna be 23 will that make a difference ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mizmiz1)
    Whats the full test like n I have been looking at some bikes that I would like to have (kawasaki style) im soon gonna be 23 will that make a difference ?
    Very similar to a full car test. You ride with an examiner on a bike behind you giving instructions over a radio.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Very similar to a full car test. You ride with an examiner on a bike behind you giving instructions over a radio.
    Ok thanks for info

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.