Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Been looking into accomodation recently, and after settling on Derwent college (as its touted as the most social, "partying" college) I would just like something clarifying.

    I'd like to stay in the main part of Derwent that is at the centre of everything (And under no circumstances do I want to end up in Edens Court)

    What type of accommodation are blocks A,B,C,D in Derwent as they would be my preference. Are they standard/economy self catered shared bathroom? And if not which blocks provide this option which are in the main part of the college?

    Fairly complex question, but im sure someone will be able to give me an informative answer. Thanks!
    • TSR Community Team

    TSR Community Team
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.