Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I cannot... like literally revise for once in my life.....

i would say that i am an average student who strives to become a GREAT student but i just need to revise and i still haven't even revised yet and its February... im doing triple science and P.E...i don't get stressed for some reason, i mean like i do care about what i get but the importance of doing well in my GCSEs hasn't really registered in my head and its really making me angry... someone plz tell me what to do

ReputationRep:
    Try beat procrastination which id the main killer of revision, out your phone away, get the books out and balance your time well between study and lesiure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imlost)

i would say that i am an average student who strives to become a GREAT student but i just need to revise and i still haven't even revised yet and its February... im doing triple science and P.E...i don't get stressed for some reason, i mean like i do care about what i get but the importance of doing well in my GCSEs hasn't really registered in my head and its really making me angry... someone plz tell me what to do
    Same here. I haven't started revision. I just spend my time procrastinating here and other websites.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I’m the same at the moment I can’t even concentrate what so ever. I also haven’t started revising and it’s getting me so angry. I haven’t a clue how to actually revise either because when I try to, nothing goes in.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ihatelife2)
    Same here. I haven't started revision. I just spend my time procrastinating here and other websites.
    (Original post by imlost)

Finally the other side of TSR is coming out!
    Same with me, ive been sat here for 1 hr and just surfing the net when i should be revising for a maths mock

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shabby33)
    Finally the other side of TSR is coming out!
    Same with me, ive been sat here for 1 hr and just surfing the net when i should be revising for a maths mock
    Yup. Good luck in that maths test. Just do some quick revision.

ReputationRep:
    Literally have no motivation to revise what so ever 😂 it’s such a bad thing I know but I can’t help it. I am wanting good results though but just can’t revise 🙄
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  25.8 KB

ReputationRep:
    sooooooo, im procrastinating right now because i have a full English literature exam tomorrow 2 hours 15 minutes and i really need to revise but im such a lazy cow,, i hate myself sometimes..

ReputationRep:
    Same man
    Just try start doing some work, like force yourself to start writing notes and revising

I get u tho i'm in the exact same position as u as i really wanna do well but cant revise

good luckk

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.