Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

so I left islam only to come back last year. then i struggled to believe in a God and gave up. Now all these existential thoughts are polluting my mind.

i don't have depression but a really messed up view of life-

all i ever think is: what if we aren't even supposed to be alive and reproduce? there is no way of enjoying life without a religion but they're all made up. and now i know the truth - that we have no purpose.

having no purpose gives me the weirdest existential thoughts

i don't know what to do

i'm always crying and i hate living with this mind.

i would do anything to believe in islam and a god but theres nothing that's convincing me right now
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2018
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.