Turn on thread page Beta

thoughts on girls who like every boy? watch

idk i'm quite a shy girl and i tend to fall for almost any boy who i interact with/who seems sweet
    i was wondering what everyone else's thoughts on this is?
    i don't think that it's bad tbh and i didn't think it was a lack of self-confidence either
    ...maybe it is?

i just thought that i appreciated ppl a lot lol
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Try finding yourself a type?

(Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    Try finding yourself a type?
    i read this as "try finding urself a tape" and looool omg i interpretted that way wrong

i don't know what type of guy i like lol

i like confident guys with humour but i also really like sweet/mysterious but still self-confident ones. literally both make me wanna die yknow..it's honestly more about personality than looks for me but looks sometimes is the reason i like someone.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, try finding yourself a tape worm. Your own personal pet that goes everywhere with you,

I think it's great that you're so open minded.
    The thing to remember is that there is only one of you. So only 1 very lucky boy can have you at any time.
    And that you can't be the solution for every lonely hearted boy that comes along, much as you might like to - eg by cloning yourself.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    idk i'm quite a shy girl and i tend to fall for almost any boy who i interact with/who seems sweet
    i don't think that it's bad tbh and i didn't think it was a lack of self-confidence either
    ...maybe it is?

I was once like you

But then I actually started talking to those guys and found that I wouldn't really want to have a long term relationship with them, I just don't see myself with them for the next 10 years! And then I started to actually like guys who I see myself having a future with. I think it's a confidence thing since you want one or all of them to like you.

ReputationRep:
    ...maybe it is?

I don’t know but it might be that you desperately want a boyfriend (no offence) therefore have lowered your standards to an anything will do one.

But yeah you might just appreciate people a lot. I might just be a phase

I was once like you

But then I actually started talking to those guys and found that I wouldn't really want to have a long term relationship with them, I just don't see myself with them for the next 10 years! And then I started to actually like guys who I see myself having a future with. I think it's a confidence thing since you want one or all of them to like you.
    I’m the exact same LOL
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.