Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

Just wanted to see if there are any EY School leavers for 2018 entry?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musuba13)
    Hello,

Just wanted to see if there are any EY School leavers for 2018 entry?!
    Yes, here.

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for the school leaver programme some time in December for FS assurance so if you have any questions let me know.

ReputationRep:
    Im applying for the digital innovation programme, applied way back in August and got told September 2017 was full already but they were running a May intake for this year, but thats been shelved. Got my assessment centre date confirmed though.

ReputationRep:
    Any tips bro regarding the questions and maths and verbal tests and congratulation
    (Original post by Death_)
    I got an offer for the school leaver programme some time in December for FS assurance so if you have any questions let me know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fatcoin)
    Im applying for the digital innovation programme, applied way back in August and got told September 2017 was full already but they were running a May intake for this year, but thats been shelved. Got my assessment centre date confirmed though.
    Hey, I applied for the digital innovation programme too! Which programme in particular did you go for? I've just got an email confirming I passed the online assessments - just waiting for the AC date now ☺

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Death_)
    If you've got any questions I'm a first year in FS also. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Super_47)
    If you've got any questions I'm a first year in FS also. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.
    Hey I got an email on Tuesday confirming I successfully passed the online tests but it said I'll be notified whether I've been shortlisted for the AC or not? I thought you'd automatically proceed to the AC upon successful completion of the online assessments 🤔?

Also, the email said ACs would begin the week commencing the 26th March and I haven't heard anything yet 😩 does this mean I've not made it through??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeBron96)
    Hey I got an email on Tuesday confirming I successfully passed the online tests but it said I'll be notified whether I've been shortlisted for the AC or not? I thought you'd automatically proceed to the AC upon successful completion of the online assessments 🤔?

Also, the email said ACs would begin the week commencing the 26th March and I haven't heard anything yet 😩 does this mean I've not made it through??
    I believe the process is online test -> phone interview -> AC -> Partner interview.

If you haven't done the phone interview I'm not to sure, but reach out just to get some clarity I'm sure they'll be more then happy to help then you should be able to get the rest of the process sorted. They may be hold back and short listing and such due to no phone interview but just don't stress to much about it. I'm sure you'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Super_47)
    I believe the process is online test -> phone interview -> AC -> Partner interview.
    Phoned up HR the other day and the lady said there was no phone interview, just online tests then AC if you're shortlisted apparently

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeBron96)
    Phoned up HR the other day and the lady said there was no phone interview, just online tests then AC if you're shortlisted apparently
    Process has changed since last year then, you shouldn't stress about it they well tell you in due course if you have an AC and when, until then all you can really do is focus on your revision and work hard.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got AC on Friday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mahere)
    Anyone got AC on Friday?
    What service line did you apply for and how did it go?

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Apprenticeship zone:

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Zone

All you need to know about higher and degree apprenticeships.

GIGF logo

Meet the apprentices

Read these case studies from real apprentices to hear the truth about what it's like!

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Vacancies

Find the latest higher and degree apprenticeship opportunities.

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick links:

Unanswered apprenticeships and alternatives to university threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.