Turn on thread page Beta

Is this what non-Muslim guys think of Muslim girls? watch

I like a guy who's not a Muslim and I think he does as well. But as soon as I read the post about how the non-Muslim guys just want to 'smash' Muslim girl for the sake of it I felt a bit disgusted that he might be thinking this as well. What do you guys think?

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=152422023

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I like a guy who's not a Muslim and I think he does as well. But as soon as I read the post about how the non-Muslim guys just want to 'smash' Muslim girl for the sake of it I felt a bit disgusted that he might be thinking this as well. What do you guys think?

Some of the answers on that forum room were hilarious.:toofunny:

ReputationRep:

Don't let the comments from a online forum cloud your judgement about non-Muslim men. That forum has a lot of ****boys and red pillers so they aren't really representative of the whole male population. There are a lot of men out there who won't care about your religious beliefs or aren't after a hookup.

ReputationRep:
    Strong misc brah checkin in
    The Night King

ReputationRep:

Op,the misc is only for the lulz so don't take it too seriously.
    Although,it is 100 times better than this site

(Original post by constantine2016)
    Don't let the comments from a online forum cloud your judgement about non-Muslim men. That forum has a lot of ****boys and red pillers so they aren't really representative of the whole male population. There are a lot of men out there who won't care about your religious beliefs or aren't after a hookup.
    That's true I guess but it's just disgusting that some guys are out there thinking that.

(Original post by arizonaidiot)
    Op,the misc is only for the lulz so don't take it too seriously.
    Although,it is 100 times better than this site
    You actually think so?

ReputationRep:
    You actually think so?
    I can confirm
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    If you take anything on misc to heart then you're doing it wrong.

ReputationRep:
    That's true I guess but it's just disgusting that some guys are out there thinking that.
    Guys who think that way tend to be men who you wouldn't want to be in a long term relationship with anyway.

(Original post by UWS)
    If you take anything on misc to heart then you're doing it wrong.
    As a girl who has no clue what guys think, it's kinda difficult not to. Especially that the guy I like looks like those bodybuilders. I mean he's really smart and intelligent but he still looks like them
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by French Sweét Boy)
    Some of the answers on that forum room were hilarious.:toofunny:
    It’s called the misc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    It’s called the misc
    Thanks for telling me.

I wonder why it's called that?:curious:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    As a girl who has no clue what guys think, it's kinda difficult not to. Especially that the guy I like looks like those bodybuilders. I mean he's really smart and intelligent but he still looks like them
    U mirin?

ReputationRep:
    No. This maybe for a few guys but not every guy is the same. Personally I don’t feel that way.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I am a guy and often have a suspicion towards other guys. It is hard to judge based on the little detail you have given but do be careful in my perspective - it is difficult to discuss in too much detail on a forum like this but that is my perspective summarised ...

(Original post by The Night King)
    U mirin?
    After searching what that means. no, I actually don't like it when guys have so much muscle like him but he's a really nice guy and he helped me a lot when I was confused with my work. What I like about him is that he's really smart and focused on doing his work
    As a girl, I searched in google and found that website and saw those answers. If he didn't look like them then I wouldn't have a problem but he does. What do you think?

(Original post by DrXavier)
    I am a guy and often have a suspicion towards other guys. It is hard to judge based on the little detail you have given but do be careful in my perspective - it is difficult to discuss in too much detail on a forum like this but that is my perspective summarised ...
    I agree with you. Although he is a really nice guy, I just can't help but think that.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with you. Although he is a really nice guy, I just can't help but think that.
    how old are you?

ReputationRep:

Lol, why would you take a thread like that so seriously
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2018
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.