Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Please help me , read this if you work watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone I give my mum a student Mc flurry and I know I shouldn’t Off.
    Everyone nearly does it for there friends and family I copied. I know now I shouldn’t Off and feel so bad now. I have a meeting with my boss and don’t know what to say or do.
    Anyone think I’d get fired?

Thanks amie Mc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmieeMc25)
    Hey everyone I give my mum a student Mc flurry and I know I shouldn’t Off.
    Everyone nearly does it for there friends and family I copied. I know now I shouldn’t Off and feel so bad now. I have a meeting with my boss and don’t know what to say or do.
    Anyone think I’d get fired?

Thanks amie Mc
    Nah its chill

ReputationRep:
    how did they find out?

ReputationRep:
    How do u know it’s chill??

Any advice what I should say to my boss in meeting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phoenix789)
    how did they find out?

Manger seen order give off I said sorry offered to pay then she said no it’s ok but she reported me then. So scared and upset

What should I say in meeting?

ReputationRep:
    Manger seen order give off I said sorry offered to pay then she said no it’s ok but she reported me then. So scared and upset

What should I say in meeting?
    Just be super apologetic and polite. It's not too much of a big deal, try not to worry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phoenix789)
    Just be super apologetic and polite. It's not too much of a big deal, try not to worry.
    I see and know loads people that do it.
    Yes a copied and shouldn’t Off. I know it was wrong. I’m worried sick not eatting or anything. Don’t want to go to this meeting. Any advice what I should say?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Yes a copied and shouldn’t Off. I know it was wrong. I’m worried sick not eatting or anything. Don’t want to go to this meeting. Any advice what I should say?
    Thanks
    Just say you're sorry. If everyone does it then management will be used to it. It'll just be a warning, and you're not gonna lose your job. Stressing isn't gonna help jus chill and say sorry..

ReputationRep:
    Thanks
    If the world's politicians can lie through their teeth and murder left, right and centre and still be "employed" holding their head high in office and "appearing" at work each day, every day, then surely you have done comparatively so minuscule wrong by doing what you did. I am not suggesting that you keep doing wrongs things that are morally undignifying to you, but hey-ho **** happens. Feel not bad my friend, and act professionally. Just tell your manager at the meeting, that at the time you did not find it morally wrong but now you realize the errors of your ways and understand your responsibility, therefore will not repeat your mistake. Simples. And don't dwell on these negative thoughts for long. We all make mistakes and have errors in our judgement from time to time. It's what makes us humans. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XBee)
    If the world's politicians can lie through their teeth and murder left, right and centre and still be "employed" holding their head high in office and "appearing" at work each day, every day, then surely you have done comparatively so minuscule wrong by doing what you did. I am not suggesting that you keep doing wrongs things that are morally undignifying to you, but hey-ho **** happens. Feel not bad my friend, and act professionally. Just tell your manager at the meeting, that at the time you did not find it morally wrong but now you realize the errors of your ways and understand your responsibility, therefore will not repeat your mistake. Simples. And don't dwell on these negative thoughts for long. We all make mistakes and have errors in our judgement from time to time. It's what makes us humans. Good luck!
    Thanks. Great help. I’m just so scared and worried to go in. Scared I’d get fired over 99p Mc flurry.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.