Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just wondering who else is studying graphic design in Huddersfield starting 2018

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I’ve applied to this course too! I got my offer and I’ve accepted it now!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm going to be doing Graphic Design and Animation this September onwards.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by JellyWalrus)
    Hi! I’ve applied to this course too! I got my offer and I’ve accepted it now!
    That's great news JellyWalrus and we look forward to welcoming you to Huddersfield!

In the meantime, you can find out more about student life here by following us on Instagram & Twitter and searching 'huddersfielduni', or search 'Huddersfielduniversity' on Facebook!

Best wishes,
    Claire, UoH
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Arito)
    Hey, I'm going to be doing Graphic Design and Animation this September onwards.
    Hi Arito - that's great to hear! September is not far away now and we can't wait to welcome you to campus

Best wishes,
    Claire, UoH

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i've just finished my first year in Graphic Design at the University of Huddersfield. I have written about it on my blog if you want some insight on the course structure https://creativeentry.wordpress.com/

Alternatively I post design tips on Instagram @creativeentry
    or my work @michellelyonsdesign

ReputationRep:
    hey I'm starting graphic design in huddersfield in September if you have facebook I can add you to a group chat 🙂
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hey I’m Niamh Byron on Facebook pls add me to the chat. I have long bangs and a bearded guy in my profile photo ahah
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Lyons)
    Hi, i've just finished my first year in Graphic Design at the University of Huddersfield. I have written about it on my blog if you want some insight on the course structure https://creativeentry.wordpress.com/

Alternatively I post design tips on Instagram @creativeentry
    or my work @michellelyonsdesign
    Thanks Lyons! We love your work

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 12, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Huddersfield
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.