Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am hoping to study primary education at your university in September and i have my interview coming up. I was wondering if i need to do a numeracy and literacy skills test on my interview day? What sort of things will i be doing during my group interview? How long does the whole interview day last for?
    What is the module for my course?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by saskiasomanah)
    I am hoping to study primary education at your university in September and i have my interview coming up. I was wondering if i need to do a numeracy and literacy skills test on my interview day? What sort of things will i be doing during my group interview? How long does the whole interview day last for?
    What is the module for my course?
    Hi Saskia,

Thanks for your questions! You won't be completing your numeracy and literacy skills test on the interview day - this is something you book onto and organise yourself online and you can book to take this anytime from now until the first week of September.

Unfortunately, we're unable to provide more information on what you will be doing during your group interview, but this is an opportunity for us to see how you interact with others and so on. The latest time interview days finish is at 4.30pm, but depending on when your interview start time is, you may be able to leave earlier than this.

I hope this helps!

Juliette
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    If there's any other information you'd like or a student's perspective on in regard to anything about this uni, let me know! I've been a student here for four years and would recommend it wholeheartedly!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 12, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.