The Student Room Group

Thinking of quiting my job to become a rapper

Scroll to see replies

I can hook you up with beats. If you're serious about this, PM me.
Original post by 0lut0
Real grime is dead especially in youth culture no young people are doing grime it's all about trap rap and Afro beats now but people still label the trap music or any music that comes out of the UK as grime. But actual grime isn't being made anymore like it used to be.

Grime is still being made.
Reply 22
Original post by Wilfred Little
Grime is still being made.

Obviously it's still being made but that's not what is popping right now.
Original post by Caesar333
Back out my shank then dip it ballistic pushing my shank then TWIST NO FACE NO CASE

pebz in cling that's oreo biscuits ayyy
Original post by Got Milk
You have to follow your dreams at the end of the day and I think I have the potential to take the UK grime scene to new levels. Its risky but I have faith. This is your one chance to get involved, I require various members of staff to help promote me etc. No point coming to me when Im worth 5 mil because you werent there when I was grinding.

So long as it pays more than 50 cent an hour then great. Otherwise you'll have to work in the Eminems factory on min wage. I would recommend working on your Tupac first, six take long time. Diet well otherwise you will become a bit Biggy. Do your thing, and if you have faith remember the Bible teaches Jah Rule!!

--------------------------------

Seriously: youtube, upload your content and redistribute links on social media. if your good people will listen. and your work will catch on. Monetise videos and edit well. Use twitter and Facebook.

Wishing you all the best,

honestly
what is this thread
Original post by Got Milk
You have to follow your dreams at the end of the day and I think I have the potential to take the UK grime scene to new levels. Its risky but I have faith. This is your one chance to get involved, I require various members of staff to help promote me etc. No point coming to me when Im worth 5 mil because you werent there when I was grinding.

go for it
Reply 27
Good luck.
Original post by JoeeA
I've heard this guy, he's unreal, trust me.

My fravrout rapper is NF because he is so good and my fravrout songs by him is when i grow up and let you down

Quick Reply

Latest