Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm currently studying by BA in America at the moment but want to do my Masters at home. My question is my bachelors degree will be in International Relations and I'm wondering if it's possible to be accepted into a Master's program for counselling/therapy if I did a degree in a different subject. I volunteer at a suicide hotline which I guess shows I'm really interested in being a counsellor but I don't know if that's enough or if I have to take another undergraduate degree?
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.