Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I don’t really like talking about the way I feel much, I just clog it all up inside but I’m really struggling with the way I’m feeling right now. I’ve started thinking about death recently and everything is basically reminding me of death. Even just seeing people makes me think “they aren’t going to be here forever, they’re going to die” and even remembering things like good times just makes me think I’m getting older now and everything that’s happening to me is meaningless and that I’m just going to die anyway. It’s quite messed up. Because when you die, you’re not going to exist anymore. You are nothing anymore. You’re gone. And it makes me absolutely ****ing **** myself. I want to know how to stop feeling like this. Somebody please help me or advise me to do something, do I have to go to a mental institution? Because I don’t find anything enjoyable anymore. I just feel like I’m “waiting” to die. Im only 15.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zezinho)
    Thanks for that
    Not posting anything helpful don’t post at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qwertyuiopppp)

How are you doing? It looks like you are depressed and you need to see a psychiatrist for consultation. Depressed teenagers are especially at risk for suicidal tendencies and your parents should be doing everything in their power to support you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.