Does the area of research integral to the specifics of the career path I have chosen? Watch

Janna Selamat
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have received offers from KCL and Edinburgh to continue my undergraduate studies in law and political studies. I can't seem to find information on the specifics of area of research. I need to know if the area of research I will be doing during my undergraduate years determine my law career path (e.g. I'm planning to do corporate law so does that mean I need to research on something related or can it be not-corporate related?)

Thanks!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Janna Selamat)
I have received offers from KCL and Edinburgh to continue my undergraduate studies in law and political studies. I can't seem to find information on the specifics of area of research. I need to know if the area of research I will be doing during my undergraduate years determine my law career path (e.g. I'm planning to do corporate law so does that mean I need to research on something related or can it be not-corporate related?)

Thanks!
You're best asking this in the Legal careers forum - that's where the people with the most knowledge of legal careers will see it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (163)
59.06%
No I haven't decided yet (66)
23.91%
Yes but I might change my mind (47)
17.03%

Watched Threads