Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone who got a Bahrain tourist visa before? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Wanted to know if anyone has actually successfully got a Bahrain tourist visa before. Please let me know the hotel or travel agency that helped with this.

I am almost expecting a few replies stating that they have read that hotels and travel agencies readily do this. My answer to that is that they only do business visas. Atleast everyone I have asked.

So if you have personally got a tourist visa to Bahrain from a reliable hotel or travel agent please respond since I am planning on visiting there next year.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I went there for a weekend in 2013, i got a tourist visa when entering. I just showed them the papers for the hotel I was staying at and my flight papers and that was it.

ReputationRep:
    I used to live there and visit after we left, and yes I believe for tourists you get a visa upon arrival unless you are wanting to stay for more than 30 days.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.