Turn on thread page Beta

Pissing problem watch

Announcements

yesterday I don't know what I did but for the whole night I was going to toilet In every 5-10minutes... the amount of urine was really less compared to normal... even I didn't drunk anything... everytime I felt like I can't control on it so I need to go to toilet immediately... for the whole night I was running... please if anyone of u have some appropriate answer pls reply asap... even I can't sleep now... it's 1pm now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    yesterday I don't know what I did but for the whole night I was going to toilet In every 5-10minutes... the amount of urine was really less compared to normal... even I didn't drunk anything... everytime I felt like I can't control on it so I need to go to toilet immediately... for the whole night I was running... please if anyone of u have some appropriate answer pls reply asap... even I can't sleep now... it's 1pm now...
    go see a doctor sounds like you have a urine track infection or bladder infection. you may need antibiotics. it's also important to drink water to help flush it through.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You probably have a UTI. See your GP, they can take a urine sample and test it. If you have one, they'll give you antibiotics for 3-5 days and it'll clear right up. In the meantime, drink lots of water and take vitamin C.

(Original post by Matureyeahright)
    go see a doctor sounds like you have a urine track infection or bladder infection. you may need antibiotics. it's also important to drink water to help flush it through.
    Yep, I agree with you. You should get a doctor ASAP as u sound like u have UTI. I know someone that have lost 60% of one of their kidney due to UTI.
    Also, drink plenty of water!!

ReputationRep:
    drink lots of cranberry juice

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2018
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.