Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Apprenticeship Interview! watch

ReputationRep:
    Good morning!
    As I’m doing the Boost Your Grades blog, I thought I would post my second blog.

Anyway, as some of you may have read from my previous blog, I would love to become an Engineer, specifically an Avionics engineer (electronics on aircraft). Well today I am going for an interview for an apprenticeship at a local airport 😮.

It has been my dream to work at this airport for a long time and I really hope everything goes as I plan.

Anyway, going back to my previous blog regarding my Technology deadline, I managed to pretty much complete both after a few long and stressful days work, however due to illness I have been given a little longer to finish the last few bits and pieces.. 🎉🎊. For my GCSE Electronics, I made a wooden Air Hockey table, and for my Resistant Materials I made a children’s toy train with bead trails and other activities on it. It’s sad knowing that yesterday was my last practical lesson, however I’m glad that I no longer have to worry about it, as it was very stressful, especially when everything kept going wrong 😕. Just a few example, my paint leaked under the masking tape so instead of a straight line of paint I had a wiggly one, and when I was assembling my case yesterday, 4 of wires snapped. Ughhh! But anyway it’s over now.. 😅

Before I bore you all to death, I’m gonna end this blog here. I really hope you enjoyed reading this blog, and I hope you enjoying reading the ones to come as well.

Bye for now. 👋
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jfoo)
    Good Luck
    Thank you 😊
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.