Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It hasn't been released yet, it's supposed to be happening this year or next year on PlayStation, Xbox, PC and Nintendo Switch. Presumably, the map will be a combination of all the previous GTA maps and there will be a female protagonist. What are your thoughts on it? If you have any news then feel free to share!

ReputationRep:
    a lot earlier than i expected; or time has just gone by so quickly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BTAnonymous)
    a lot earlier than i expected; or time has just gone by so quickly!
    Thankfully..GTA V was so amazing and I especially loved the map. Really want 6 to come out!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Eleven_)
    It hasn't been released yet, it's supposed to be happening this year or next year on PlayStation, Xbox, PC and Nintendo Switch. Presumably, the map will be a combination of all the previous GTA maps and there will be a female protagonist. What are your thoughts on it? If you have any news then feel free to share!
    Be interesting to see how the female protagonist idea plays out. I hope they make her cool and don't just pander to the growing pc culture and demonise white men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chaz254)
    Thankfully..GTA V was so amazing and I especially loved the map. Really want 6 to come out!
    Yeah it was great. It's still nice to hop on sometimes and mess around so gta 6 should be even better!

ReputationRep:
    I hope its set in London
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.