The Student Room Group

Pineapple on pizza, Yay or Nay?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Danny Dorito
I know, but we've also had multiple threads around whether Brexit was a good idea and to me their similar issues in terms of seriousness. Plus it's national pizza day and people may have change their minds.
Plus it caused one of the greatest ever TSRians to return.:teehee:
Nay, I don't like pineapple and a pineapple pizza has never appealed to me, I think I have had an hawaiian pizza back when I was really young but doubt I liked it.
pizza hut buffet have a delicious Hawaiian
Pineapple, definitely.

Anchovies, on the other hand, :puke: I mean, why ruin a perfectly good pizza with salty fish?
Pineapple pizza and Danny Dorito should both be extinct.
I'm craving pineapple pizza so bad right now
My pal likes spicy mince and pineapple,strange combination but it goes well together.
It was my fave when I was a young kid. Now I'm more of a dominos pepperoni stuffed crust with the giant pot of garlic dip that's meant to be for 4 people or something but pineapple is still okay. It's perhaps not what should be going on pizza but if you like pineapple and like margherita then idk why an issue would even arise, the tastes aren't particularly uncooperative.

Pineapple's probably not great with garlic and herb dip tho and that **** is life
Reply 48
Original post by Danny Dorito
It's national pizza day today, wooooo!!

So, I thought I'd pose the age old debate, is pineapple on pizza delicious or disgusting?

Personally I don't mind a bit of pineapple on my pizza, quite tasty I think!

I'd have voted 'yes' if it was available. The word 'yaaas' makes me want to rip my hair out
Original post by 0zzu
I'd have voted 'yes' if it was available. The word 'yaaas' makes me want to rip my hair out

Original post by Retired_Messiah
It was my fave when I was a young kid. Now I'm more of a dominos pepperoni stuffed crust with the giant pot of garlic dip that's meant to be for 4 people or something but pineapple is still okay. It's perhaps not what should be going on pizza but if you like pineapple and like margherita then idk why an issue would even arise, the tastes aren't particularly uncooperative.

Pineapple's probably not great with garlic and herb dip tho and that **** is life

Dominos pizza is disgusting, just another brand name thing that people like when at best its average food but more like low quality even if someone has no other option due to low quality regular take aways doesn't mean its anything but best of a bad bunch.

I can confirm that pineapple pizza does in fact taste great with garlic and herb dips, particularly the Dominos ones :wink:
Original post by drbluebox
Dominos pizza is disgusting, just another brand name thing that people like when at best its average food but more like low quality even if someone has no other option due to low quality regular take aways doesn't mean its anything but best of a bad bunch.

Calm down fam, dominos is a godsend to those of us that used to live off whatever the hell kind of pizza they're selling in asda. Pizza hut does better pizza as mainstream takeaway goes tbf, but their garlic and herb dip is not up to scratch. Nor is their garlic bread.

Original post by chelseadagg3r
I can confirm that pineapple pizza does in fact taste great with garlic and herb dips, particularly the Dominos ones :wink:

hhhmmmmm...
No thanks.
No thanks! I'm fine with the CLASSIC garlic bread! :awesome:
Calm down fam, dominos is a godsend to those of us that used to live off whatever the hell kind of pizza they're selling in asda. Pizza hut does better pizza as mainstream takeaway goes tbf, but their garlic and herb dip is not up to scratch. Nor is their garlic bread.

hhhmmmmm...

Comparing supermarket pizza to actual takeaway pizza isn't a fair comparison, either way for takeaway pizza its low quality and vastly overpriced.

Never been one for the chain take away food, a good local is a godsent
Original post by Know Your Enemy
Hawaiian is my favourite pizza so I say HELL YEAH to pineapples on pizza. It's hardly the abomination of the century...artichokes and pizza on the other hand? Bleurgh! :s-smilie:

Couldn't have said it better
Yes, it should go on pizza
Nay - but love pizza
Fruit doesn't belong on pizza

Quick Reply

Latest