• View Poll Results: Pineapple on pizza
    Yaaas delicious
    45.86%
    Ergh disgusting!
    54.14%

ReputationRep:
    Pineapple on pizza is amazing.
    Truly.
    What I actually like about it most is that warm pineapple is the tastiest thing ever (and it's pretty healthy too! - whoever said that the tastiest things in life aren't healthy?)
    Pineapple on pizza: warm pineapple is sweet and succulent to contrast the drier bread base and the savoury taste of pizza. It's like icing on a cake - literally and figuratively.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Danny Dorito)
    I know, but we've also had multiple threads around whether Brexit was a good idea and to me their similar issues in terms of seriousness. Plus it's national pizza day and people may have change their minds.
    Plus it caused one of the greatest ever TSRians to return.:teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Nay, I don't like pineapple and a pineapple pizza has never appealed to me, I think I have had an hawaiian pizza back when I was really young but doubt I liked it.

ReputationRep:
    pizza hut buffet have a delicious Hawaiian

ReputationRep:
    Pineapple, definitely.

Anchovies, on the other hand, :puke: I mean, why ruin a perfectly good pizza with salty fish?

ReputationRep:
    Pineapple pizza and Danny Dorito should both be extinct.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I'm craving pineapple pizza so bad right now

ReputationRep:
    My pal likes spicy mince and pineapple,strange combination but it goes well together.

ReputationRep:
    It was my fave when I was a young kid. Now I'm more of a dominos pepperoni stuffed crust with the giant pot of garlic dip that's meant to be for 4 people or something but pineapple is still okay. It's perhaps not what should be going on pizza but if you like pineapple and like margherita then idk why an issue would even arise, the tastes aren't particularly uncooperative.

Pineapple's probably not great with garlic and herb dip tho and that **** is life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny Dorito)
    It's national pizza day today, wooooo!!

So, I thought I'd pose the age old debate, is pineapple on pizza delicious or disgusting?

Personally I don't mind a bit of pineapple on my pizza, quite tasty I think!

I'd have voted 'yes' if it was available. The word 'yaaas' makes me want to rip my hair out
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by 0zzu)
    I'd have voted 'yes' if it was available. The word 'yaaas' makes me want to rip my hair out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    It was my fave when I was a young kid. Now I'm more of a dominos pepperoni stuffed crust with the giant pot of garlic dip that's meant to be for 4 people or something but pineapple is still okay. It's perhaps not what should be going on pizza but if you like pineapple and like margherita then idk why an issue would even arise, the tastes aren't particularly uncooperative.

Pineapple's probably not great with garlic and herb dip tho and that **** is life
    Dominos pizza is disgusting, just another brand name thing that people like when at best its average food but more like low quality even if someone has no other option due to low quality regular take aways doesn't mean its anything but best of a bad bunch.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers

I can confirm that pineapple pizza does in fact taste great with garlic and herb dips, particularly the Dominos ones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drbluebox)
    Dominos pizza is disgusting, just another brand name thing that people like when at best its average food but more like low quality even if someone has no other option due to low quality regular take aways doesn't mean its anything but best of a bad bunch.
    Calm down fam, dominos is a godsend to those of us that used to live off whatever the hell kind of pizza they're selling in asda. Pizza hut does better pizza as mainstream takeaway goes tbf, but their garlic and herb dip is not up to scratch. Nor is their garlic bread.

(Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    I can confirm that pineapple pizza does in fact taste great with garlic and herb dips, particularly the Dominos ones
    hhhmmmmm...

ReputationRep:
    No thanks.

ReputationRep:
    No thanks! I'm fine with the CLASSIC garlic bread! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Calm down fam, dominos is a godsend to those of us that used to live off whatever the hell kind of pizza they're selling in asda. Pizza hut does better pizza as mainstream takeaway goes tbf, but their garlic and herb dip is not up to scratch. Nor is their garlic bread.

hhhmmmmm...
    Comparing supermarket pizza to actual takeaway pizza isn't a fair comparison, either way for takeaway pizza its low quality and vastly overpriced.

Never been one for the chain take away food, a good local is a godsent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Know Your Enemy)
    Hawaiian is my favourite pizza so I say HELL YEAH to pineapples on pizza. It's hardly the abomination of the century...artichokes and pizza on the other hand? Bleurgh!
    Couldn't have said it better
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yes, it should go on pizza

ReputationRep:
    Nay - but love pizza

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.