The Student Room Group

Cardiff and USW Midwifery 2018

Has anyone heard back from Cardiff or USW yet for interview/offers? I’m going out of my mind waiting to hear!! I’m panicking as their interview dates are so close and whether that means I won’t get an interview :frown: anyone else in the same boat?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cmorgan95
Has anyone heard back from Cardiff or USW yet for interview/offers? I’m going out of my mind waiting to hear!! I’m panicking as their interview dates are so close and whether that means I won’t get an interview :frown: anyone else in the same boat?

Universities have until 3rd May to give you their decision. They have thousands of applications to get through so it can take time. How long you have to wait has no bearing on whether or not you are invited to interview.
Reply 2
I know it’s only because Cardiff’s last interview date it the 7th March!
I’m the same, waiting back on Cardiff
Reply 4
I've heard back from USW and Swansea but not Cardiff.
My response cut off, I’m waiting on USW and Cardiff, heard back from Swansea (unsuccessful). Hopefully we’ll hear something this week :smile:
Has anyone heard anything yet? I’m in the exact same boat I’ve had an interview in Swansea but yet to hear from usw and Cardiff and it’s stressing me right out :frown:
I know it’s only because Cardiff’s last interview date it the 7th March!

Someone I know got an interview for Cardiff and they gave her 2 weeks notice I’m holding off till next Wednesday and seeing what happens. I rang usw and they said their interviews run all the way through March and there’s are 2 weeks notice too
I have an interview for Cardiff, had one for Sansea but heard nothing from USW
Reply 9
I rang both Cardiff and USW today... Cardiff said my application status is: awaiting interview.. I can only assume I’ll get an interview soon I hope (fingers crossed 🤞🏻) and USW Just said they are planning to make all decisions by end of March for both interviews and actual offers! So I’m just going to hold tight! I had an interview for Swansea start of January and now it’s a long wait to hear!
I have an interview for Cardiff🎉 has anyone done one yet?
Original post by Charlssx
I have an interview for Cardiff🎉 has anyone done one yet?

I had one yesterday! Well done!!
Thank you! What was it like? And how did it go?
Reply 13
Ive got an interview
Reply 14
Ive got an interview

For Cardiff or USW?
Reply 15
Original post by Fesr
For Cardiff or USW?

Cardiff! Still waiting on USW!
Reply 16
Cardiff! Still waiting on USW!

Same 😩 congrats and good luck with Cardiff!!
Reply 17
Original post by Fesr

Thank you! Did you apply to Cardiff?
Reply 18
Original post by Fesr

Reply 19

Nope only South Wales ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending