Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I am fourth-year student at Glasgow Caledonian University, and am conducting a survey to fulfil my empirical project as part of my Honours year in Social Sciences. I am conducting a study into the contributions of perceived stress and outcome beliefs on substance use in students. You are invited to participate in this study, provided you are currently a student in higher education, are over the age of 18, and previously/currently engage in cannabis or alcohol use. Due to the content of this survey, it is a requirement you have no experience, both personally and within family/friends, with substance use problems and stress or anxiety-related disorders. It is important you understand that you are under no obligation to participate, and can leave the survey at any time, and your answers will be destroyed following submission of the project. If you decide to participate, you will be asked to answer questions surrounding your age, gender, and alcohol or cannabis consumption behaviours and your past experiences of alcohol or cannabis use. You will also be asked about your perceived levels of stress in the past month, and your beliefs surrounding the effects of alcohol or cannabis. Your answers will be treated with complete confidentiality and anonymity, there will be no indications that your answers are yours in the final report. This project is being supervised by Dr Phil Dalgarno, if you have any questions please contact me. This invitation and study has been approved by the Glasgow Caledonian University School of Health and Life Sciences Ethics Committee.

https://app.easyquest.com/q/Wt78P

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.