Dissertation survey respondents needed!

Watch
Rheathx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello, I am fourth-year student at Glasgow Caledonian University, and am conducting a survey to fulfil my empirical project as part of my Honours year in Social Sciences. I am conducting a study into the contributions of perceived stress and outcome beliefs on substance use in students. You are invited to participate in this study, provided you are currently a student in higher education, are over the age of 18, and previously/currently engage in cannabis or alcohol use. Due to the content of this survey, it is a requirement you have no experience, both personally and within family/friends, with substance use problems and stress or anxiety-related disorders. It is important you understand that you are under no obligation to participate, and can leave the survey at any time, and your answers will be destroyed following submission of the project. If you decide to participate, you will be asked to answer questions surrounding your age, gender, and alcohol or cannabis consumption behaviours and your past experiences of alcohol or cannabis use. You will also be asked about your perceived levels of stress in the past month, and your beliefs surrounding the effects of alcohol or cannabis. Your answers will be treated with complete confidentiality and anonymity, there will be no indications that your answers are yours in the final report. This project is being supervised by Dr Phil Dalgarno, if you have any questions please contact me. This invitation and study has been approved by the Glasgow Caledonian University School of Health and Life Sciences Ethics Committee.

https://app.easyquest.com/q/Wt78P
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (43)
14.83%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (95)
32.76%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (36)
12.41%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (24)
8.28%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (17)
5.86%
I think it's an unfair expectation (72)
24.83%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.03%

Watched Threads