The Student Room Group

my girlfriend wont stop cheating nomatter how many times i forgive her

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Serper
Why are your u still with her? Your future was already destroyed when you stayed with her after she cheated on you and now she's pregnant? Lol mate your ****ing retarded ever heard on contraception?

You are just disgusting how can you say that to someone he is probably just a nice guy!
Original post by calcuz16
Tell that THOT to BEGONE:banana::banana::banana:

Original post by Anonymous
shes 24 n am 27

yeh just do that and get on with life :smile:
Reply 22
She's a sket get rid of her
OP -stop being a cuck, man up and move on!
Reply 24
Love ,sex and parenthood don't have to be connected. But with a child, its good to have family unit for nurturing.She may still walk in and out while seeing you sucker for the child. I don't see her as a young dedicated mother.if the baby is yours, take responsibility. Still want extramarital sex, get vasectomised
Jeremy Kyle show. its got everything cheating paternity test etc, that's the solution the Jeremy Kyle show. remember to post link to the show on here!!!!
Definitly ditch
dude you can have the ultimate cuckold relationship here. just imagine all the ways this girl can walk all over and use you whilst she cheats on you again and again. many guys would do anything for that.

you definitely should not let this one go. Have you talked to her about a cuckold relationship yet?
Original post by BilWil
i have been dating my girlfriend for the past four years and she has been cheeting on me countless times and because of my my love for her i have forgiven her each and every time. but she keeps doing the same thing. currently shes pregnant and my hrt tells m its mine and and sure of that possibility but then i just found out about another guy...i dont what to do anymore, am afraid of my future and at the same time i dont want my kid to suffer....please help

She don't deserve you, leave her. If the child is yours then still don't continue the relationship. There may be a child involved but that don't mean you have to suffer
Forgiving her isn’t going to stop her from cheating.. you’re worth more than that! End it before you get hurt even more!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending